Review & Publication Policy
All submitted manuscripts will be checked whether they are well prepared and following the journal ethical policy. Manuscripts that do not follow the ethics policy of journal will be rejected before peer-review. Manuscripts that are not prepared according to the journal guidelines will be returned for revision and resubmission. After these checks, then check the manuscript whether it fits to the scope of the journal. The Editor-in-Chief will verify the reject decisions at this stage.
Once a manuscript checked for all these necessary checks, will send the authentic paper to two independent experts for peer-review. The journal follows the double-blind review, where authors and reviewers don’t know each other identity. Peer review comments are confidential.
If both experts are satisfied, the paper is sent to the Editorial Board for possible acceptance. Otherwise, it will back to the author(s) for revision according to the expert’s opinion. The revised paper submitted by the author(s) is again sent to the same experts for final comments, if required.
- Gohar-e-Tahqeeq (Urdu) is published for two times in a year. Its first issue comes in June and second in December.
- Fifteen (15) research papers are published in one issue. This obligation has been adopted as per HEC Pakistan guidelines for research journals.
- Authors are not allowed to submit their research paper to any other journal if once submitted to Gohar-e-Tahqeeq (Urdu) till the time he receives any rejection.
- Papers of the new authors are preferred for the new issue. However, if any paper has been marked as extraordinary work or very notable by the reviewer, that can be considered even if the paper of same author was published in last issue.
- Papers, not written/ composed as per the guidelines for authors given at Gohar-e-Tahqeeq (Urdu) website, will not be entertained for further process.